The plane is a means of transport that connects us with other distant or difficult places to access by land, which comes to have very high prices if you do not know how to search well.
Here are some little tips to travel to the places you want, always saving money.
- Direct purchase from the airline. It is always a good idea to buy directly from the provider and in this specific case it is better to buy online, as this form of payment has the best prices and promotions. You must have a credit or debit card, the official airline sites are quite safe. Of course, you should always take care of your bank details on any computer.
- Travel to busy airports. Although it is more practical to go directly to your destination, many times you can save up to 50% of the value of your ticket if you travel to larger airports.
- Buy in advance. It is not a secret that the closer the date of a flight, the costs of your ticket rise when you buy them, that is why you should think about your trips in advance. For example, if you buy a ticket for this week it can cost you 5 times more than if you buy one for a month later.
- Save on luggage. If you are going to make a quick trip, it makes no sense to pay for extra luggage, so you should pay attention to how many kilograms the different rates of the same airline include.
- Compare prices of different dates. If traveling on June 5 is expensive for you, check how much it costs to travel on the 4th or 6th of the same month, the difference can be up to 80% of the total ticket.
Compare the same itinerary on different airlines. There can be abysmal differences between different airlines, even being the same day, same destination, buying on the same date.